Black Titanium with Carbon Fiber Wedding Band
Designed for everyday wear. Indulge in what you love with this modern, minimal and tailorable to your look handmade piece.
- carbon fiber wedding band
- Half round, 8mm
- Ring fit: Comfort/Standard fit
What is Carbon Fiber Material:
Carbon Fiber is one of the strongest materials for wedding bands. It can withstand rough wear and exposure and it's durability is a lifetime
What is Tungsten Material?
- Tungsten carbide is the most scratch resistant metal known to man.
- Tungsten carbide jewelry is affordable, and has a nice weight to it, like gold and platinum.
- Tungsten rings are quick and easy to remove from your finger in case of medical emergency, easier than gold.
Return policy for 14k Solid gold wedding bands:
What if I need a different size?
After an order is placed, we will send you a complimentary ring sizer while we create your piece, this way we can make sure we create your ring/band in your comfort size.
Can I Return?
We are extremely proud of the quality of our handamde items and intergrity in our products. Due to our items being handmade, we can not offer a refund. We take pride in creating your pieces, all made to order. We will be here every step of the way to make sure you have the comfort size, details and description of the piece you have bought or would like to buy.
Handmade takes time. Please allow 4-6 Business days for each piece to be created. For any 14k Solid Gold or Engagement rings/bands pieces, please allow 4-6 Business days.
Need to rush your order?
Send us a quick note with your purchase or after making your purchase simply use our live chat below to let us know that you need your order rushed.
We now offer free, Complimentary ring sizers. When placing your order, leave us a note on wanting a ring sizer and we will send you one right away, while we create your pieces. If after receiving your ring sizer and you'd like to change your ring size, don't forget to let us know right away via chat below or email at email@example.com
Other ways to size your ring or neck for rings and necklaces:
you can follow our 5 easy steps below to measure your ring size at home
1. Cut a thin strip of paper or thread
2. Wrap the paper/thread around your finger
3. Mark the spot where the paper/thread meets
4. Measure the length with your ruler (making sure this is flat)
5. Provide us the mm that your ruler measures the thread
For necklaces sizing guide, you can follow the easy steps below
1. Take a piece of string
2. Carefully, wrap the string around your neck to similate neck size
3. Mark the string to where you would like your necklace to fit
4. Measure the string on a ruler
5. Provide us with the inches of the desired length for your necklace (Most necklaces range from 17-18, however each neck size is different)
For bracelets, you can use the same steps you would use to measure your neck, instead you be measuring your wrist. When in doubt, you can always add an extension, which allow some flexibility and comfort desired