Diamond And Opal Engagement Ring
This natural opal diamond ring is set with an oval Ethiopian opal and small diamonds. It is luxury and delicate piece you can own. It’s diamond are set and are 3/8 CT.
Make it memorable, with the option of inside engraving for a small fee.
14k Solid Yellow Gold, Rose Gold or White Gold
Handmade takes time. Please allow 4-6 Business days for each piece to be created. For any 14k Solid Gold or Engagement rings/bands pieces, please allow 4-6 Business days.
Need to rush your order?
Send us a quick note with your purchase or after making your purchase simply use our live chat below to let us know that you need your order rushed.
We now offer free, Complimentary ring sizers. When placing your order, leave us a note on wanting a ring sizer and we will send you one right away, while we create your pieces. If after receiving your ring sizer and you'd like to change your ring size, don't forget to let us know right away via chat below or email at email@example.com
Other ways to size your ring or neck for rings and necklaces:
you can follow our 5 easy steps below to measure your ring size at home
1. Cut a thin strip of paper or thread
2. Wrap the paper/thread around your finger
3. Mark the spot where the paper/thread meets
4. Measure the length with your ruler (making sure this is flat)
5. Provide us the mm that your ruler measures the thread
For necklaces sizing guide, you can follow the easy steps below
1. Take a piece of string
2. Carefully, wrap the string around your neck to similate neck size
3. Mark the string to where you would like your necklace to fit
4. Measure the string on a ruler
5. Provide us with the inches of the desired length for your necklace (Most necklaces range from 17-18, however each neck size is different)
For bracelets, you can use the same steps you would use to measure your neck, instead you be measuring your wrist. When in doubt, you can always add an extension, which allow some flexibility and comfort desired