Pattern His and Hers Rings
Designed for everyday wear. Indulge in what you love with this rustic, vintage look handmade pieces.
- 14k Gold Filled (doesn’t tarnish, lifetime rings)
- HIS: Half Round 4mm or 5mm (hammered finish)
- HERS: Half Round 2mm (floral pattern finish)
- Engraving Optional
Handmade takes time. Please allow 5-10 Business days for each piece to be created, however at times it's much quicker. For any 14k Solid Gold Pieces or Engagement rings/bands pieces, please view their own description for processing time.
View our in stock pieces that are ready to ship in 1-2 days here : metalvinejewelry.com/collections/ready-to-ship
Need it for a certain date/Need to rush your order?
You can choose "Rush Your Order" as a shipping option in checkout. If the item can not be rushed for a certain reason, we will contact you and refund you the rush fee. Send us a quick note with your purchase or after making your purchase simply use our live chat below to let us know that you need your order rushed.
You can view rush order and regular shipping production time here:https://metalvinejewelry.com/pages/processing-days
We now offer free, Complimentary ring sizers. When placing your order, leave us a note on wanting a ring sizer and we will send you one right away, while we create your pieces. If after receiving your ring sizer and you'd like to change your ring size, don't forget to let us know right away via chat below or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways to size your ring or neck for rings and necklaces:
you can follow our 5 easy steps below to measure your ring size at home
1. Cut a thin strip of paper or thread
2. Wrap the paper/thread around your finger
3. Mark the spot where the paper/thread meets
4. Measure the length with your ruler (making sure this is flat)
5. Provide us the mm that your ruler measures the thread
For necklaces sizing guide, you can follow the easy steps below
1. Take a piece of string
2. Carefully, wrap the string around your neck to similate neck size
3. Mark the string to where you would like your necklace to fit
4. Measure the string on a ruler
5. Provide us with the inches of the desired length for your necklace (Most necklaces range from 17-18, however each neck size is different)
For bracelets, you can use the same steps you would use to measure your neck, instead you be measuring your wrist. When in doubt, you can always add an extension, which allow some flexibility and comfort desired
Most of our items are returnable. It is very important to view each items description, as this will have the product information and state if the item is returnable.
We offer 100% happy guaranteed. That's right, if after 30 days you are not satisfied with the item that is returnable, you can return your piece of jewelry for a full refund. You can fill out our return form below at https://metalvine.myreturnscenter.com/